1. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, it is agreed that the information you give us will only be used for processes related to your Transactions. In processing your transactions, relevant Transaction details, are transmitted to our Payout Partners (Banks) in Nigeria, in line with the applicable regulations.
2. You have the right to contact us in order to confirm the information that we hold about you, and to amend or update, for legitimate purposes.
3. As a matter of compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the information that you submit to us about you and your beneficiaries are securely held, using state-of-the-art tools and procedures.
4. We confirm that we will not share your personal data with third parties, unless expressly authorised by you.
5. We treat your personal data with utmost confidentiality; hence, we restrict access that our employees and associates have to the information
6. We may however contact you for special offers and other related information from time to time. Please notify us if you would like to opt out of this or limit the way we use your personal data.